Pride Veteran Staffing Cares
As an organization that is disciplined, organized, and respectful to all individuals, we strongly believe in doing our bit to save the planet! In this day and age, it’s crucial for responsible businesses to contribute towards improving the environment. We pledge to be part of the solution through recycling, training, and accepting all talent (especially the under-represented and diverse) while working for our clients.
How we demonstrate our Green Goals
Keeping the environment safe is our priority. In an effort to move towards that goal we strive hard to reduce our carbon footprint for our internal offices and keep an open mind about employee feedback. Whenever possible, we also advise clients on our results for accountability. In addition, we offer staff fair wages and benefits.
Moreover, we seek to stay up to date with organization guidelines for Green Office: “Members of Green America’s Green Business Network“
Our offices have implemented all measures to ensure an eco-friendly atmosphere.
- We have a well-maintained HVAC system, and our building is well-insulated by employing smart and efficient climate control methods.
- We have a proper system in place to reduce electricity consumption from lighting and using electronics.
- We use Energy Star rated appliances and CFL/LED light bulbs in office to save energy.
- We use 100% post-consumer recycled, Chlorine-Free paper for office use, envelopes, marketing, and print materials.
- We have a proper system in place to reduce paper usage, such as electronic processes, printers are set with double sided printing as the default, and more.
- We use only non-toxic cleaning and pest control products.
- We reuse or recycle most of the waste, including paper, plastic, metals, glass, electronics, and printer ink cartridges.
- We have purchased Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) and ensure on-site clean energy use.
- We compost all food waste.
- Our landscaping done with sustainability in mind, especially considering runoff and stormwater management.
- We serve fair trade and USDA certified organic coffee and tea only.
- We use green or local caterers for events.
- We use a certified E-Steward for electronics recycling.
- We dispose of hazardous materials (e.g., batteries, paint, motor oil, etc.) with utmost care following the correct disposal process.
- We stay updated about recycling/composting guidelines and Green America’s local recycling/composting facility.